Sunday, February 17, 2013

Classroom2.0




         When searching for the most useful social networking group, I found that the Classroom 2.0 is a great tool for my career development. The Classroom 2.0 is designed for those who are interested in web2.0, social media and participative technology in the classroom. It has more than 70,000members from 188 countries all over the world!



     Classroom 2.0 is a free, community-supported network. It is used  to connect teachers around their own interests and passions for different aspect of teaching. Here teachers from different types sharing ideas and experiences about teaching with technology, poetry round tables, writing portfolios, and more. It's is a cooperative place,  e.g, as a teacher, if you have any problem you can leave your question on the forum page if the website, those experienced teachers will leave advice or suggestions here for you. Furthermore, you can also share anything useful for teaching here, so people can learn from you as well.

    The website also have a list of different groups.  You can do a great deal from a classroom perspective in different groups.Since I'm planing to teaching middle school students after I'm graduate, I also found a very interesting and helpful group called A Crazy Place Called Middle School. In this group all the middle teachers sharing their experience about efficient teaching technologies or teaching games or other tool that can be used for middle school students. Although I am not the member of the group now, I think I'll always keep checking this group, especially when I begin my teaching in the future.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good social networking site for you and the subgroup about middle school sounds very practical.

    ReplyDelete